I'm so excited! I have entered 'blog world'! I have been reading several blogs for the last few months and have wanted to create my own, but never did before today! I thought I'd start by participating in Boomama's Christmas Tour of Homes! I loved seeing everyone else's homes, and thought I'd participate this year too!

Here are my kids~ They are so excited...........school's out for two weeks! And Christmas is just days away. Tonight they are watching Polar Express and eating some popcorn before bed. I love this time of year~

This is our fireplace. Ok, I'm in Florida, we don't have a real one, but I always wanted a mantel. Hubby saw one at Sam's and bought it for me! I love to decorate the mantel for every season. My dream is to have a real stone fireplace one day! Now my only 'challenge' is to find a way to display my Christmas cards?? Any suggestions??

I love this piece! It's in our family room and when I light the candles, there is a glow around the corner.

This is our entry way. I love this area too because I can go all out here and decorate for each season. Fall is my absolute favorite season, but Christmas is a close second in regards to decorating!

Our Christmas Tree! Yes, the ornaments are a bit weak this year. It's mostly handmade or family ornaments right now. I think it's more because I am getting tired of all the other ones that I have.

Ahhh, my dining room! Another favorite room in my house. I saw on several of the tour homes that you all were decorating the lighting in your rooms. So I thought I'd try my hand at it too. I actually really like it! Thanks for that wonderful idea!
I hope you enjoyed a little peek into what our home is like. I have loved looking at all the ideas from the other homes and can't wait to incorporate them into my decorating next year!
Have a great night~
3 comments:
Your blog is so much fun!! I'm so excited you are joining the blogging world! I'll add you to my links, too!
Thanks for inviting me in to your home too see your lovely decorations (BooMama's tour).
I bet the kids can't wait till Christmas morning!!! The innocence of childhood... :-)
I am originally from Florida (Port Charlotte) .
Neat fireplace...even if it was bought at Sams' :-)
Merry Christmas from Dawn in Germany!
I am late getting around to the tour of homes but wanted to stop at your because I saw my daughter's blog site on your list (kelly's Korner). I enjoyed all your decorations and your home looks great! Have a Happy new Year and blessings to you and your family!
Post a Comment