The bed and stands are supposed to be delivered on the 24th and we pick up the small vanity tonight! Yeah!
Last weekend we went to TJ Maxx. Have you been there?? I have never been there before. My new blogging friend, Jessica, raves about TJ Maxx so I thought I'd check it out. I loved it! I also went to Marshall's (not so good, but ok) and Ross (not really that impressed). We found a beautiful bedroom set and sheets in chocolate brown, some drapes, a throw pillow, and a blanket too! I was so impressed with everything they had. I couldn't really browse like I wanted because I had my little one and Craig was getting hungry. LOL So I have a plan to go back once the room is all together to see if I can find accent pieces. :o)
And here are our new prints! I love the red poppies and how they pop off the prints! Surprisingly they look good with the chocolate and blue!
So are you doing any redecorating this new year??
4 comments:
OMG! I can't believe you have never been to a TJ MAXX! I Love TJ Maxx! If you go at the right times, you can find GREAT deals. The best is a TJ Maxx homegoods!
Gotta love TJ Maxx-I try to stay away :). Love the colors you chose! So pretty. We're putting the final touches on our bedroom, which we started redoing last summer. New trim, new paint, new doors, new closet organizers, new bed spread, sheets, pillows, throw pillows, lamp shades, curtains etc.! All I have left is to find one little piece of brown ribbon to finish off the lampshade I embellished and hang the curtain rods and hem the curtains, which I'm planning on doing this weekend. Yea!!
Jennifer- I thought I had left comments on this post, but I guess I didn't! I'm so glad you loved T.J. Maxx! It is the best. You have to go often to find good stuff, and sometimes you have to dig, but it is well worth it! Your blue and brown are beautiful! : )
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love these color together! I just saw linens in these color at Restoration Hardware, but they were sooooo expensive. I'll have to check out TJ Maxx. Be sure to post the final result pix!
Post a Comment