Friday, January 25, 2008

Tag!

I've been tagged and thought I'd do this for fun.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Middle School Teacher
2. Corn Slaw maker at Virigina Fried Chicken
3. Student Activities coordinator at the University of Central Florida
4. Mail sorter for local funeral home (1 week..........couldn't take it there......LOL)

Four places I lived:
1. Satellite Beach Florida
2. Orlando Florida
3. Lompoc California
4. St. Cloud Florida

Four movies I've watched over and over:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Any Dora movie (ROFL)

Four shows I watch
1. Beverly Hills 90210 re-runs
2. CSI Miami
3. Brother's & Sisters
4. House Hunters

Four places I've been:
1. Germany
2. Grand Canyon
3. Hawaii
4. Italy

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Group friends
2. Craig
3. clients
4. bloggy friends

Four favorite thing to eat:
1. Lobster and Shrimp
2. Kobi Japanese Steak House
3. Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets
4. Auntie Annie's pretzels

Four places I'd rather be:
1. At home
2. Charleston South Carolina
3. Savannah Georgia
4. West coast beaches of Florida

Four things I look forward to this new year:
1. Going to Colorado and Montana this summer
2. Going on a family cruise--maybe the Alaska cruise
3. Redoing our office
4. Enjoying time with my kids and hubby

I'd like to tag these bloggers and hope they'll play along:

Musings of a Housewife, Brande, Life at 7000 Feet, Amy, and Beth

3 comments:

B said...

Thanks for tagging me! I already got tagged and did the survey here: http://foshefamily.blogspot.com/2008/01/four-things.html

About the signature--it's kind of complicated, would you like me to do one for you and add it to your blog?

Jessica said...

Being Middle school teachers makes us kindred spirits! : )

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Hi Jennifer...

I just posted my questions/answers on my blog. Thanks for sending this my way...I needed something light-hearted to post today!

Meredith