Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Things I love right now.......

I found this over at Musings of a Housewife and thought I'd join in. Here are my top items, in no particular order.

*My DH and my awesome kids---I love to watch them as they experience new feats!
*How great my house feels now that we put up all the holiday decorations!
*Gator Football
*Joel Osteen---his latest book, Become a Better You is fantastic! A great read!
*My new bedroom furniture! I can't wait for it to arrive. Now I'm on a search for some bedding! Ugh!
*Maggie Belle, our precious pug
*Our families!

I also thought I'd take a minute to start what I have for my goals for 2008. Please feel free to join in too!

*Exercise more........I guess it would be more appropriate to say start to exercise! LOL
*Work on my scrapbooks more.
*Read the new devotionals that I got from Blessings by DaySpring
*Make a point to have a date night once a month with my DH
*Make a point to have a family day out, at least once a month
*Go to Montana to visit my sister-in-law and her family. Also go to Colorado! I've never been and want to go so bad!

For more check out Musings of a Housewife.

Happy New Year 2008!

4 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Colorado is BEAUTIFUL! I've always wanted to go to Montana. How fun that you have relatives there to visit!

Mel said...

I love New Year lists! I played along too so please come on over and see what I am into lately.

Shelly said...

If you go to Montana, pick me up along the way and I'll visit my brother!

Mrs Branham said...

OKay #1)I LOVE your background on your blog- so purty
#2)Yay for Floridians! I'm so pathetic when it comes to the cold- I am wearing a wool coat over a sweater and shirt IN my office today! HA I can't wait for it to warm up again!
#3)I'm a UM (Miami) alum, so I have to say it GO CANES!