Friday, January 4, 2008

What's hanging in my closet?

I was visiting over at Musings of a Housewife when I saw a post of great interest! So I thought I'd share what I have in my closet.

Here is my very first Coach! I actually won a gift card from a company I used to work for and had some Christmas gift cards to the mall. So I decided to splurge and buy a nice handbag! This is what I picked out:


This is a Fossil purse that I bought at Dillard's for $25! Regular price $150~ cha ching!



DH bought my a gift card two Christmas's ago for Coach so I took it to the outlet and got these:



My mini/evening bags................notice the Gator orange/blue bag! So cute but I haven't used it yet! Bought it here at Beall's Outlet for $5..........love it! The Coach bag next to it with the darker brown is my cruise bag! DH bought it for me the year we took our first cruise and I loved it. It's actually bigger then it looks and housed a lot!

A friend of mine owns a cute website called A Touch of Texas and she has these purses available. Aren't they the cutest! I love it!


And my newest bag~ I had used another gift card and bought a bag but decided that it wasn't really me, so I took it back to Coach outlet and exchanged it for this bag, matching wallet, and credit card holder.........and a wallet for my DH! They were having incredible sales after Thanksgiving!!! Another cha-ching!









So tell me about your purses!

5 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Fun bags! I'm so not a purse girl, but seeing all your fun bags makes me want to find a cute one!

I hope you get to come to Colorado this summer! You'll love it!

Jessica said...

Fun! I will have to fit this post in sometime and do it on my blog! I am a big fan of Dooney and Burk and have some really old vintage purses from the 1980's. They are a hoot, and just old enough now where they are kinda cool to carry.

Shelly said...

Hi Jen! I didn't know you were a "bag lady"! LOL! Sadly, I only have two Coach bags now, I've sold the rest! I also got rid of an ultra gorgeous chocolate suede Dooney tote I had last year...sad to see that one go. You know....stamps! LOL!!!

Musings of a Housewife said...

What great bags!!! Love Coach.d

Mel said...

What cute purses you have! I wish we lived closer and could swap.