
Yeah! The Super Bowl is on Sunday and we have no plans to speak of, yet! :o) Usually because Brandon's birthday is the end of January, we have to arrange schedules for birthday parties, etc. This year we went to Chuck E Cheese with a friend of his and had a great time. I also made cupcakes for his class. He received some new motorcross riding gear from Monster Energy this year. I'll take some pictures later and post.
Did you know that they design a new look for the winning team each year? I thought that was very cool!
Not that I don't enjoy a party or an event, but for some reason I am ready to stay home this weekend and enjoy the game. I have planned to make some wings and fried cheese sticks. But after that I am at a loss.
We are Steelers fans here but we are hoping that NY wins this! I'm not entirely pleased that the Patriots have been allowed to play in the bowl with the whole 'playbook incident'. So I'd love to see NY win for us all!
What are you having for the big game? And who are you hoping wins?
2 comments:
I tend to focus more on what we are eating than who is playing! Ha, ha! I'll have to ask hubby about who his pick is! Did the boys have a good time spending the night?
Jennifer, thanks for visiting my blog. Anyway, I see that you are a Steeler's fan. Would you believe that Big Ben is from my hometown, Findlay, Ohio? Although I don't really remember him, he attended the elementary school I taught at. I do remember the name. How can you forget a name like that? You should see his high school picture. What a hoot! Anyway, looks like you got your wish with the Giants winning the Super Bowl.
Post a Comment