Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Meme for the week!

It's only Tuesday and it feels like the end of the week. I worked all day creating independent contractor agreements for our business. My mind is a like a bunch of legal mush! ROFL

So I decided to check out the blogs now instead of tonight. While visiting Musings of a Housewife, I saw her meme and opted to join in.

Where is your cell phone? Next to me on the table.

Your significant other? My hubby of over 15 years, I love him so much.

Your hair? Brown......in between stages. I want to get a new style but can't decide what I want.

Your mother? Quiet, low key, not frilly.

Your father? Creative, detail oriented.

Your favorite thing? Relaxing and hanging out with my hubby and kids.

Your dream last night? Don't know if I dreamed or not?

Your favorite drink? Smoothies from Nature's Table. Coke or sprite.

Your dream/goal? To be a good Mother and wife.

The room you a€™re in? Kitchen

Your ex? Hmm......I saw him at a football game a few years back at our alma mater. He's a great guy!

Your fear? Death...........missing my kids growing up.

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Enjoying life and my family..........maybe living in a new town??

Where were you last night? Watching Dancing With The Stars.

What you are not? Athletic

Muffins? Yes, blueberry.

One of your wish list items? A pool.

Where you grew up? Space Coast of Florida

The last thing you did? Picked up the kids from school

What are you wearing? Shorts, tee, and my new Teva flip flops (Thanks Mer for the idea!)

Your TV? On........90210 will be on soon and that means it's time to start dinner! ROFL

Your pets? A pug (Maggie Belle) and a bird (Turnup)

Your computer? widescreen HP Pavillion zd8000

Your life? Busy, full, fun, hectic

Your mood? Mellow

Missing someone? My hubby........he's out doing a display for a company

Your car? Honda Odyssey

Something you are not wearing? make up

Favorite store? Nordstrom and Coach (outlet)

Your summer? So ready for it........I can't wait to sleep in a little and enjoy time with the kids

Like someone? Friends, yep.

Your favorite color? Chocolate brown and blue or chocolate brown and pink

When is the last time you laughed? This morning with my friend while learning how to do the Storybook Plus software from Creative Memories.

When is the last time you cried? Gosh, I don't remember.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you join in on this meme.

No comments: