I haven't had a chance to review the movie from last week's girl's night out but wanted to now since so many have asked about the movie.
Well, to begin with the movie is fabulous! It's a great flick for men or women, but honestly I can see why men won't get into it much. It's a story about a woman who is always a bridesmaid, never a bride. She has been in so many weddings her New York closet is overloaded with frilly, unwearable bridesmaid dresses. LOL Jane (Katherine Heigl) is awesome. You can easily believe that she is a wounded soul looking for love! Kevin is the love interest and is adorable!
I don't want to spoil the movie by telling all the details, but I will share that it is worthy of watching. One of the best scenes is a little song duet with 'Jane and Kevin'. Hope you enjoy!
Let me know if you watch the movie and what you think.
1 comment:
Yay...you got it posted.
I still have the movie and I still haven't watched it. My kids don't have school Friday, so I'm thinking tomorrow night is "the night"! I'll let you know what I think!
Post a Comment