Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day! What a whirlwind weekend that we have had.........with the flurry of activity and the heat of summer, er, I mean spring. LOL First off we had dance recital pictures to take on Saturday. Then we spent the day doing laundry, cleaning the house, and getting some work done at the warehouse.

On Friday, my daughter's preschool class held a Mother's Day Brunch for all the Mom's. It was darling! The kids were all dressed up in their Sunday best and so excited for us to be in the room. They sang two songs for us and then served us these cute little cakes and lemonade. Apparently there was a little 'spy' work being done about a month ago when the preschool teacher sent home letters for the Dad's to read and respond to........I can't believe I didn't see anything going on. LOL The local grocery store came in with premade cakes that were already basically decorated and then allowed the kids to put the special touches on the cakes with sprinkles and icing. It was yummy! My friend took some more pictures so when I get them I'll post some of those pictures too.


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!

3 comments:

candacebouldin said...

Glad you had a wonderful Mother's day.. Mine was full of a house of sick kids. :oO

Jamie said...

It looks like you had a fun weekend.

Happy "Belated" Mother's Day!

The Hickmans said...

I had a great weekend, too! Happy (late) Mother's Day. :)