Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Favorite Room

Kelly's Korner asked about our favorite rooms and I couldn't resist showing my Master Bedroom pictures again! If you recall in February I did the 'reveal' of our master and was..........am so tickled about it. I still love it and feel so relaxed each time I walk thru the door of my room.


Here's the view of our bed. I love the chocolate and robin's egg blue color combo!


Our TV is housed in this armoire. If you notice the sign up on top, a fellow blogger/friend, Jessica made that for us. Isn't it divine!


This is my hubby's dresser and curio. I like to keep my special Longaberger baskets in the curio for display. On the dresser is a decorated "G" that Jessica also made. So cute!

I'm working on my daughter's room this week and hope to post pictures soon. I bought a cute rug and comforter set at Sam's last night.

12 comments:

Kelly said...

I love ya'll's bedroom. I just love your black furniture - especially the armoire.
And the bedding is great!!!! Thanks for sharing!

ocean mommy said...

Love your colors! Looks great. :)

blessings,
steph.

Bella said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I LOVE your room! It is so pretty! I can't wait until we have a house and I can truly decorate, now I'm just trying to start collecting things.

Linda said...

I love the colors in your bedroom and I remember when Jessica posted that tile on her blog. Your room looks so inviting. Thanks for the sweet comments on my bathroom and I got the jar with the cross at Hobby Lobby just yesterday it was one of the 1/2 price items too which made it nice.
Blessings,
Linda

Jenna said...

That bedding is awesome! Gorgeous room!!

Cena @ Unexpected Necessities said...

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I LOVE your armoire!!

Megan said...

I love your furniture! Beautiful room!

Hipmomofboyz said...

I just love the room. I love your colors and the way you decorated. The bedding is beautiful.

Heidi Zawisza said...

I love your furniture!! Awesome!

Heidi Zawisza
www.heidizawisza.blogspot.com

Heidi Zawisza said...

Jennifer, I left a reply to your questions on my comments page of Ava's room. I am still looking for the place where I found the bed.......I will get back to you on that! Have a great weekend!

ilovepink said...

Thanks for the Disney tips. We can't wait to go!

The Hickmans said...

I just love your bedroom!! It looks sooooo romantic and relaxing. :)