My friend Mandy introduced me to Bobbi Brown make-up and I have to say that I do LOVE the corrector and concealer. Used with brushes these are the absolute best! I tend to get dark circles under my eyes and have searched up and down, high and low, around the world (ok, not that but you get the point, LOL) for the best product to use that actually worked. These work! They are a little pricey though. I'm going to venture to the outlets this weekend and see if they have these items.
Corrector above........
(concealer with powder above)
I'm dreaming of water these days..........longing to head to the beach, go to a lake house to visit, etc. So this scent brings the vision a little home for me. It's from Yankee Candle and is called Ocean Water. I also have found that I am not really a fan of burning candles lately. Instead I am getting tart warmers and burning the tarts or votives (without the wicks) for a wider scent thru the house. Love it!

For cleaning I have always been a fan of Shaklee (see previous post on the Get Clean hand soap), and Melalucca (see previous post on Koala Pals for kids), but recently I came across this item at Walgreens and it was on sale for $3.99, so I bought it to try. I love it. It's not sticky like the Mela product Sol-U-Mel, which I like. It's really worth a try.

Finally, a fun item that makes dusting fun is this microfiber mitt from Williams Sonoma. It is available in four different color combinations and is $7. A little pricey but is washable so I think it is worth it in the long run.

Well, off to take my daughter to pre-school! Enjoy the holiday weekend!!!
4 comments:
I just found your blog. I have enjoyed reading. your family is beautiful! Happy Memorial Day!
I love the microfiber mitt from Williams Sonoma. It makes dusting so much easier. I have had mine for about six months now and it is still in great shape. I think it should be fairly durable.
Enjoy your weekend!
Very cool!! I want to try that micro fiber mit!
Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for visiting my blog! The towel I got for my sister at a store in Macon, GA. They were really more than I would normally spend but she loves monogrammed everything. It was $16 for that small hand towel.eek!
Thanks for the advice on the teacher's gifts. I got them Starbucks cards and with one going to High School next year have decided that I will take some of my paintings and make them into cards and give those!
Have a fabulous day.
Sandy
Post a Comment