Can you believe it's time for another Bloggy Carnival? I can't! But I'm totally excited because of the giveaway that I have this time. It's not one, but 4!
Last week I was contacted by Jessica to see if I wanted to give away some full size boxes of a new Cocoa Puffs cereal! How exciting! I am thrilled to be able to give away to four lucky winners their own full size box of New Whole Grain Cocoa Puffs Combos! Cocoa Puffs usually has their standard style cereal but has added a new product to their line-up.......a cocoa puff that combines their chocolate and vanilla puffs into one puff!
To enter, all you have to do is to leave a comment on this post. You do not have to be a blogger to enter or win. Please make sure that your email address is in your comment so I am able to get ahold of you should you win!
This giveaway will remain open until Friday, August 1st until Noon (EST).
I will be doing a random drawing for the winners. I will then contact the winners by email, if any winner does not reply or if I am unable to contact them by Wednesday. August 6th, I will do another drawing for another winner!
Please be sure to visit the other giveaways at the Bloggy Carnival~
Thanks for visiting my blog!
85 comments:
My kids would be so happy! atpate (at) msn dot com
yay! My favorite cereal!!! Me and my sister will pig out together on this!!! Yummy!!!! Hope to win!
yum!
andrewandkristan(at)hotmail(dot)com
Yummy!
Great giveaway! I hope i'm the lucky winner :)
Sweeten my day.
rsgrandinetti @ yahoo.com
I am a cereal fanatic. I will eat it for any meal. In fact I want some right now! But I've never even heard of these chocolate/vanilla cocoa puffs. I want to try!
Yum! ;D
Hi there! Thanks for the contest!
I hope you'll also stop by my blog - I've got several giveaways for you to enter, too!
Dawn @ Coming to a Nursery Near You
I love cereal.
hafner611 {AT} gmail {DOT} com
Cocoa Puffs seems to be the king of the Bloggy Giveaways this time around. A couple of giveaways ago, it was Fruit Roll-ups, and the last time, it was Yoplait Yogurt. Thanks for the giveaway.
michelle at northofthe49 dot com
My boys will love these - can't wait to try them.
Thank you so much for the chance to try them free!
hushmouth[at]verizon[dot]net
Gotta love free cereal!!
kvicker at hotmail dot com
We're crazy for Cocoa Puffs!
Please enter moi...
You can find the places to buy the sweet tea vodka at http://www.fireflyvodka.com/home.cfm. I hope you have a wonderful trip minus the stop in Clemson. You couldn't drag me there...haha
My boys would love to try these. Thanks for the great giveaway! :)
O'yeah my kids would really like winning this!
Come see mine, http://pshelovesyou.blogspot.com/2008/07/just-for-you-from-my-grandma.html
Great idea for a giveaway, thanks for the opportunity to win.
I have teens. Food is good! Thanks for the giveaway
I've always loved cocoa puffs! This new version sounds yummy.
mommyof3inva(at)yahoo(dot)com
Hooray for free food!! Thanks!
Free cereal!
Thank you for free cereal!!!
mariettaseller(at)yahoo(dot)com
My teenage son would be beside himself if I won this.
Thanks for the giveaway!
I am too much of a tightwad to pay full price for cereal, so my kids would LOVE for you to pick me so they can enjoy a box of yummy cereal!
My kids would love this!
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
My hubby would be oh so happy!!
Sounds delicious to try - sounds like a Kix/Cocoa Puffs combination!
plasticlady@gmail.com
Thank you! tinawittmer(at)yahoo(dot)com
what child would not love to have some yummy chocolate ceral.
Stormy5475@aol.com
Stormy5475@aol.com
My husband likes Coco Puffs. Thanks for the chance.
We're CUCKOO for Cocoa Puffs around here! Thanks for such a yummy giveaway!
sblilly14(@)yahoo(.)com
I would love to try this new cocoa puffs! Thanks!
Yum, chocolate!
Thank you.
urchiken at gmail dot com
This is neat. We can always use more boxes of cereal. They don't last long around here. Thanks.
I've been dying to try these!
Cereal is gone in about two days with the way my kids and HUSBAND eat them!
My boys eat cereal like it's going out of style! We buy 4 boxes a week and by Wednesday, they are complaining because they don't have any cereal left!
We go through tons of cereal and would appreciate a free box!
A free box of cereal?! How wonderful!
Thank you!
art and nature [at] juno *dot* com
I love cereal! thanks :)
Yum! We would love this!
My boys would love these.
rsgrandinetti (at) yahoo (dot) com
Yummy. I must have this cereal now. I will look for it in the store.
We would love some cereal. Yum.
jubys1mom(at)yahoo(dot)com
This cereal looks really yummy. I have the biggest chocolate craving right now!
Hello kids would like this coming in the mail!
ahdrad2932(at)msn(dot)com
I would love to try this!! Thank you for the giveaway!
We're coo-coo for cocoa puffs! LOL!!
I saw these in the store yesterday. They look good!!! I just have to wait until next Friday (pay day) to get a box.
Thanks for the great giveaway!
Girl! Count me in!
My daughters love cereal!
Cereal sustained me during my pregnancy - love it!!!
We love cereal in this house. My son has told me he wants to try the new Cocoa puff combos. Thanks for the great giveaway!
hottmomma_03@yahoo.com
If we win, I get the first bowl! Thanks for the contest.
Thanks we love cocoa puffs!
I'd like to try this cereal.
-Terra
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
This sounds great for bedtime snacks.
we'd like to try this cereal . . thanks. kristen.
ryankristenwilson(at)msn(dot)com
My children would love this cereal and I would try it too!
Thanks, Kathy
bigfamily8 (at) yahoo (dot) com
wud luv to try this pl
If I win, I will be wife of the year!! This is for my hubby! (I am plain jane when it comes to my breakfasts). Thanks for the giveaway.
mindy(dot)doughtie(at)gmail(dot)com
Yum!
I can't wait to try this cereal. Thanks!
My daughter would love a break from Cheerios! Thank you for the great giveaway!
I'm sure my 3 kids would like to try this cereal (and my husband and I too).
My boys love this cereal!
kpuleski at gmail dot com
I keep reading about this cereal that now I'm dying to try it. Thanks.
thundercloudgirl AT hotmail DOT com
Cereal sounds great... thanks for the giveaway!
ticole96(at)msn(dot)com
These looks so yummy! Thanks for the chance to win!
Chocolatey goodness!
onlycancan at hotmail dot com
it looks good.
gotfire at yahoo dot com
Please enter me in this drawing my kids love snacking on cereal.
My so is picky but he love coocoo puffs.
I'm 50 years old and LOVE Cocoa Puffs!
Please enter me. Thank you!
cherierj(at)yahoo(dot)com
My 3 kiddos would love to try this cereal!
Cocoa Puffs and I were born in the same year: 1958!
Thanks for your generosity!
KJ - California
I would love this. Thanks!
Thank you for hosting this giveaway.
tiffanyannrosson at yahoo dot com
I hope to win this for my wife, thanks for having the contest.
Thanks, we love cereal! :-)
my son loves cereals and they are SO expensive!
frogz60@hotmail.com
i so want to try this stuff
I would love to win some free cereal. This stuff looks yummy!
Thank you!
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Post a Comment