I have finally had a chance to upload some pictures from our two days at Cypress Gardens. Unfortunately I don't have pictures from the waterpark area and that's because I was enjoying the water park as well. They have a really nice lazy river that we floated in for about an hour and then got out and let the kids go down the slides and sit near the HUGE kids park. After that we went back to the lazy river and floated some more. It was quite peaceful and the water was really nice as well.
I'm not usually a water park person only because I worry about the germs and such. But the kids really wanted to cool off so we went ahead and enjoyed that part of the park as well.
The front entrance of the park has an area called 'Bugsville' where there are all sorts of rides.......roller coasters (which the boys all loved) and kiddie rides (which Shelby really liked).
Little Miss Trucker in her beach truck!
Little Firefighter on her way to help save a kitty cat! LOL
They had a beautiful ski show and the boys kept telling their daddy that they want to ski now. Music to his ears since he loves to water ski. Next to the waterski show, they had a beautiful water fall. It reminded me of either northern GA, near Dillard or even Hawaii with the landscape. It was so beautiful!
One of the great things at Cypress Gardens has always been the way they take flowers and sculpt them into different things. The park used to be all about these flowers and had very few rides. But I think because of all the other parks and their rides, Cypress Gardens had to include some other features if they were going to survive. Not that I'm against those new rides, as they were fun. But I'm glad that they left the beauty of the original park. Nestled all together near the lake you could stroll around the entire area of decorated flower animals. Here is Shelby with a seal.


And with a lady bug.............and a huge bunny!
And finally Craig and I with Shelby.
It was a great family day (days)! If you are ever in Winter Haven stop by Cypress Gardens for the day.

6 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for sharing :)
I always worry about the germs too!ha!ha!.......But, FOR THE KIDS, I too trek to a water park ONCE a summer!! ha!
Oh, and I love the lazy river best!
Looks like you had a fun time. Love that big bug. :)
Thanks for visiting my blog. I plan on doing a tutorial soon. Be on the lookout!!
Love that huge bunny!!
Elise
thank you for visiting my blog! via heidi...the girl who "gets around"....aka my daughter! isn't she a hoot?
anyway......i am starting an online business....it is in the "preparedness" state right now.....but hopefully within a month it will launch!!!......so keep watching!
may the Lord bless you
sandi lou
Hello again!! I posted a tutorial for the tassels if you want to check it out.
Elise
Post a Comment