Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Football and Cheer!

It's hard to believe that school will be starting in a couple of weeks. I will miss having the kids home but also look forward to them going back to school and getting back into a routine.



This summer the boys went to football camp that was sponsored by Walgreens. They had a great time and learned a lot! Pop Warner football started last week and they are getting a work out.




6 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a great birthday - 8-8! :-)

Linda said...

Hope your day is going well!! Same birthday as my sister-in-law.
School starting around here translates to busy busy busy. Sounds like the same for your family.
Blessings,
Linda

Heidi Zawisza said...

Hey girl! Glad you have rejoin us in the land of blog!! I love the little cheerleader picture you have on here! I hope you have a great weekend!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!

Ansbaughmom said...

I can't believe you had eighty something people visit your blog for the cereal-that is amazing!!!

Jamie said...

At least you have a few more weeks left. All the school here started last week. Crazy!!

Heidi Zawisza said...

Hey girl....I'm missin' keeping up with you on this blog!!! Updates are needed!!ha!ha!
Hope you are having a great day!