Monday, August 25, 2008

New Blog Design

I'm totally excited that I have a new blog design! I think it's kinda fun and funky too! What do you think?

I've always wanted a new look but am somewhat cheap on this part of my 'blogging' right now. So one of my friends, Steff, had a new design and I asked her about it because it was so darn cute. She said that she got it over here at LeeLou's Blogs for FREE.........gotta love FREE, so I went right over and checked it out and picked out a new blog design. It was super easy to do.

Let me know what you think?

5 comments:

Ansbaughmom said...

Very cute!!!

Heidi Zawisza said...

LUVIN' IT!

The Garners said...

Such a cute design!

Thank you for your comment on my blog about the bow holder. I would love to make one (or more) for you! My e-mail is jleahgarner@yahoo.com--just let me know if you'd like more details. Thanks!!! Jamie

Leah Belle said...

love this look. i didn't know there were free blog design sites....gonna head over there and check it out.

nice to meet you. thanks for visiting my blog.

Leah Belle said...

love this look. i didn't know there were free blog design sites....gonna head over there and check it out.

nice to meet you. thanks for visiting my blog.