I'm still thinking about redoing Shelby's room and have found some super cute items from IKEA that I am considering. I need to go there to check out the bed and to see if either the bed or the dresser comes in the other color. I'm leaning towards black because it won't show smudges and markings. The princess loves stickers, much to my dismay!

The dresser is ultra cute! It has two little jewelry drawers on the top under the mirror. The top has a glass covering that is attached. Great for any cup spills, etc.

Next on my list is some cool bedding. I'm leaning towards a pink and chocolate brown look. I'll keep you posted if we buy these and what bedding we find. I'm hoping to have most of this in the works so when our community garage sale takes place in October we can put the current set in the garage sale too.
7 comments:
Those are some great pieces of furniture I can't wait to see what you do. My youngest loves stickers as well. In fact there are several on the inside of my van window the window closest to his car seat. hmm I wonder who put them there???:)
Blessings,
Linda
The dresser is very cute!!!
LOVE the dresser!! You HAVE to get that!!
Goodness!! We DO have a ton in common!! : )
I would love to have that furniture now! And I'm 23...it is so cute!
Jennifer,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I made the hooded towel you saw on Kelly's blog...I'm so glad you like it! And by the way...I LOVE that dresser!!! Your daughter is a very lucky girl!
Mandi
Can you believe I have never been to IKEA. I am going to have to check it out because I do love that furniture. Very cute.
Post a Comment