I saw this on Mer's Blog this morning and figured that I really didn't have anything else to blog about so I'd do this little meme. If you want to do this let me know and I'd love to read it!
35 Odd Things About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? No. The only salad dressing that I really like is the one from Red Lobster and our local pasta place.
2. Do you own a gun? No
3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? None, believe it or not, I don't like coffee.....actually I don't like hot drinks. LOL I'll drink warm cocoa when we are in the mountains but that's about it.
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? orange juice, fresh preferred
5. Do you do pushups? No, but I do want to start walking.
6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring, a name bracelet that Craig got me for Christmas one day that has all three kids names on it, and a sorority bracelet that I had made from an online friend. Here's her site.....everything is beautiful in person!
7. Favorite hobby? scrapbooking and reading
8. Do you have A.D.D? No
9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I easily get distracted when doing something at home. Like right now I have the laundry to be folded, a desk to clean and pack up, and here I am working on my blog! LOL
10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: What time is Dylan's game? Where is Maggie Belle? I wonder if Target has the patio set still.
11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Sprite, lemonade, sweet tea, and fiji water.
12. Current worry right now? I need to remember to get the permits done for the shed.
13. Current hate right now? Weekend homework (had to use this one from Mer's! LOL)
14. Favorite place to be? On vacation with my family......whether a staycation or away to the beach or mountains. Having fun!
15. Do you like to travel? Yes, oh yes!! I'm always planning our next trip! LOL
16. What color shirt are you wearing? My Pink Life is Good shirt
17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, flannel for me too.
18. Can you whistle? yes
19. Favorite color? pink
20. If you could would you be a pirate? No, wouldn't want to live on a boat ALL the time!
21. What song do you sing in the shower? I don't.
22. Favorite girl's name? Shelby, of course. Then Grayson and Peyton.
23. Favorite boy's name? Dylan and Brandon of course! Then Braden.
24. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? Hmmm don't remember
26. Worst injury? I haven't broken anything major, so I'd have to say when I broke my two toes on one foot. Very hard to walk and there was nothing they could do about it.
27. Do you love where you live? I like it but don't 'love it'. My dream is to have a house on the beach and one in the mountains.
28. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three
29. Who is your loudest friend? I plead the 5th! LOL
30. How many pets do you have? Oh gosh......let's see Maggie Belle our pug, Turnup our bird, 4 hermit crabs, three turtles and one frog! So that's 10! Yikes!
31. Does someone have a crush on you? I would think my hubby.
32. What is your Favorite Book? Right now I'm reading some Emily Griffin books.....Baby Proof is my current. I just finished Tori Spelling's book Story Telling. It was really good.
33. What's your favorite candy? I'm not a huge candy person but I like Kit Kat's and Sugar Babies. Although I haven't eaten Sugar Babies in years. Caramel is so bad for the teeth but OH SO GOOD! LOL
34. Favorite Sports Team? Florida Gators, UCF Knights, Pittsburgh Steelers, Clemson Tigers, and LSU. Funny combination huh!
35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Yeah there is no school today or tomorrow! LOL
35 Odd Things About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? No. The only salad dressing that I really like is the one from Red Lobster and our local pasta place.
2. Do you own a gun? No
3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? None, believe it or not, I don't like coffee.....actually I don't like hot drinks. LOL I'll drink warm cocoa when we are in the mountains but that's about it.
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? orange juice, fresh preferred
5. Do you do pushups? No, but I do want to start walking.
6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring, a name bracelet that Craig got me for Christmas one day that has all three kids names on it, and a sorority bracelet that I had made from an online friend. Here's her site.....everything is beautiful in person!
7. Favorite hobby? scrapbooking and reading
8. Do you have A.D.D? No
9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I easily get distracted when doing something at home. Like right now I have the laundry to be folded, a desk to clean and pack up, and here I am working on my blog! LOL
10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: What time is Dylan's game? Where is Maggie Belle? I wonder if Target has the patio set still.
11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Sprite, lemonade, sweet tea, and fiji water.
12. Current worry right now? I need to remember to get the permits done for the shed.
13. Current hate right now? Weekend homework (had to use this one from Mer's! LOL)
14. Favorite place to be? On vacation with my family......whether a staycation or away to the beach or mountains. Having fun!
15. Do you like to travel? Yes, oh yes!! I'm always planning our next trip! LOL
16. What color shirt are you wearing? My Pink Life is Good shirt
17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, flannel for me too.
18. Can you whistle? yes
19. Favorite color? pink
20. If you could would you be a pirate? No, wouldn't want to live on a boat ALL the time!
21. What song do you sing in the shower? I don't.
22. Favorite girl's name? Shelby, of course. Then Grayson and Peyton.
23. Favorite boy's name? Dylan and Brandon of course! Then Braden.
24. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? Hmmm don't remember
26. Worst injury? I haven't broken anything major, so I'd have to say when I broke my two toes on one foot. Very hard to walk and there was nothing they could do about it.
27. Do you love where you live? I like it but don't 'love it'. My dream is to have a house on the beach and one in the mountains.
28. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three
29. Who is your loudest friend? I plead the 5th! LOL
30. How many pets do you have? Oh gosh......let's see Maggie Belle our pug, Turnup our bird, 4 hermit crabs, three turtles and one frog! So that's 10! Yikes!
31. Does someone have a crush on you? I would think my hubby.
32. What is your Favorite Book? Right now I'm reading some Emily Griffin books.....Baby Proof is my current. I just finished Tori Spelling's book Story Telling. It was really good.
33. What's your favorite candy? I'm not a huge candy person but I like Kit Kat's and Sugar Babies. Although I haven't eaten Sugar Babies in years. Caramel is so bad for the teeth but OH SO GOOD! LOL
34. Favorite Sports Team? Florida Gators, UCF Knights, Pittsburgh Steelers, Clemson Tigers, and LSU. Funny combination huh!
35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Yeah there is no school today or tomorrow! LOL
8 comments:
Fun list! I hope you have a great weekend!
You asked if I made the girls clothes! I wish! It would save me tons of money. I am seriously considering taking sewing classes. I can make bows, but that is as far as I go :)
I love sugar babies...I forgot all about them though! I think I will go get some today. Also, that shirt I was wearing in those pictures was from Old Navy. It was only $25. I didn't think you could beat that. They had it in hot pink and navy too.
Ok.. I'm going to have read Tori Spelling's book now... : ) I love her. She lived such a facinating life.
Girl...You crazy! hee hee...
I just posted a giveaway!! Check it out when you get a chance!!
Thank you for the great advice. I think you are so right- rest is going to have to be my focus those first days. Thanks for being so encouraging. : )
Get with it will ya??? hee hee hee
Thanks so much for attending Jessica's virtual shower on my blog. I know that it means alot to her!
I loved reading your meme. I am so addicted to these things. And on your profile-we share the same musical taste.
Have a wonderful week!
Leigh, Tales of Bloggeritaville.
Post a Comment