Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween~


Wow, where has the year gone? It's hard to believe we are getting ready for Halloween on Friday night. The kids go to a school where the classes hold fall parties in the classroom and a Character Parade (can't mention Halloween oh no! LOL). So the kids have picked out what they want to wear and have their books ready to go. To participate in the parade you must have a book to go with your costume. Shelby will be going as a pink kitty cat or Sleeping Beauty. I say this because one day it is the kitty and the next is Sleeping Beauty! Grandma and Papa came over on Sunday to see our new pool and brought the kids some Halloween treats. Her favorite treat was the new Sleeping Beauty DVD.



I just finished making treat bags for the kids classes. And on Thursday I am making cupcakes for my son's football team practice. He is in middle school and treat bags are a big no-no. LOL My baby is growing up so fast! They all are. I bought the cutest little football cupcake holders with little football toothpick holders. Adorable.
Putting them into the little containers............


And the final display.....................aren't they cute!


On Saturday we stopped over at a neighbor's house who gave Shelby this..........................adorable, huge dollhouse! Isn't it neat! It's taller then she is........LOL. She's been saying that her Barbie's are 'bored' and they don't have anything to do. So I had to laugh. We met Nancy and Skip at their Solar Open House and started chatting. They are super nice people and we are blessed by their kindness.

I'm heading out to the grocery store and to the store to get some warm sweatpants for the kids. We are experiencing a little cold spurt early this year. I know it's not cold to many of you but for Florida and for a 5 year old, 41 degrees (which is what it is right now here) is a bit chilly for our blood. LOL
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Ansbaughmom said...

Very cute-and it was 28 degrees here this morning!!! brrrr...miss those Florida winters!!!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Very cute bookshelf! How sweet.

Hey, we're burning up out here, and you're freezing. What's wrong with that picture?