
The other day I was blessed with my first blog award! This is called a BFF Bloggy Award! Heidi you rock girlfriend!! I love the blog world because I've met some fantastic people, Heidi being one of them!!
The rule of this award is to award it to 5 people...........four of whom visit your blog often and one newbie. So here goes:
- 40 Pink Piggies
- Engraved in His Palms
- Pink, Green, and Southern
- A Walk in My Shoes
- Some Like it Southern
I would also give it back to Heidi in a heartbeat! I love reading her blog! :)
Thanks again for the awesome award!!!
7 comments:
Congrats on your blog award!
I know how exciting this is as I too received this award this week. Can't wait to read more of your blog. I love your design. Have a great weekend.
Jennifer!!!! Thanks so much that just made me smile. I was about to sign off and checked my blog one more time and got your sweet suprise. :) There really are a lot of great people in blogville and I am glad I have met you!
Blessings my friend,
Linda
Congrats on your first blog award!!! Aren't they fun?!
Thank you so much for passing it onto me! You just made my day!
Congrats on your blog award. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes,the roses were easy. It took a little time to trace and cut out the petals but I still think my first attemt went well. Painting them and waiting for them to dry over night was tuff...patience is not my gift. I had fun making them. You should give it a try!
:)
Thank you girfriend!! : )
Look at you!! How sweet! Thank you so much, you made me smile. I needed that today! I am so glad I had the chance to meet you through blog land, and now we need to meet one day for lunch! :)
Love ya girl!!!!
Post a Comment