I had to share this picture! Tonight Craig went to the grocery store to pick up some items and came home with this little bouquet of flowers! Isn't that sweet!
Sweet no matter what it is or where it comes from it is the thought of them thinking of us isn't it? That's what I keep trying to tell my husband. Looks like yours gets it. Blessings, Linda
5 comments:
Awwww....how sweet!
Oh wow, wish mine would do that. I go to the grocery store and buy my own!
That is great! I love simple surprises like this. :)
Sweet no matter what it is or where it comes from it is the thought of them thinking of us isn't it? That's what I keep trying to tell my husband. Looks like yours gets it.
Blessings,
Linda
That was really sweet! And the thought was even better!
Post a Comment