Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Meme


Ok so I looked at my blog and couldn't think of anything to write about so I figured I'd do this little meme that was sent to me via email. Feel free to join in and do it on your blog. :)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper and some gift bags.........

2. Real tree or Artificial? – artificial with lights on it already--we once had a real tree and it leaked all over my wood floors, not good!

3. When do you put up the tree? Weekend right after Thanksgiving usually........but this year I was sick all weekend so we are doing it tomorrow afternoon.

4. When do you take the tree down? Weekend after new year

5. Do you like eggnog? YUCK!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? The Barbie cruise ship

7. Hardest person to buy for? my parents..........not much that they need but I really don't like gift cards so I try to find something unique and personalized for them each year.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Kids

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, usually right after Thanksgiving but with me being sick I am late getting these out too.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ornaments wrapped individually

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Frosty the Snowman

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Between March and May

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yep

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade cookies

16. Lights on the tree? Yes, all white

17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night and Tennessee Christmas from Amy Grant

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We had an angel for many years but I switched it up to a rustic star last year

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? The kids get to open one present Christmas Eve which is a box that contains their Christmas PJ's. Then the rest we open on Christmas Morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds, I don't like crowds at all!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Santa's.............unique and different!

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? My family’s health, happiness, and prosperity. I also want the same for our country.

Willing to play along???

1 comment:

Oxford Impression said...

I stumbled across your blog this afternoon and love it. Since you gave permission to copy and past the Xmas questionaire, I put it on mine today. Thank you. I am new to the blogging community and learning how to do the widgets, etc. I would appreciate any comments you could leave. Have a happy holiday season. www.oxfordimpression.blogspot.com