
Brrr! When I woke up a little before 6 a.m. this morning the thermometer read 28 degrees! Yep, that's right 28 degrees! My peeps were all bundled in hats, gloves, and scarves this morning as they went to school. They had on their jeans, long sleeve polos, and long socks with boots!
This is what we saw when we headed out to school. Hubby's truck with ice on it!

The grass with frost and ice!

So I decided to make a recipe from Mer's blog, Life at 7000 feet. A yummy sounding pulled pork sandwich. I gathered all the ingredients

I just started the crock pot and will be heading out to Sam's club so I can get some hot dogs and buns for my son's birthday on Saturday.
3 comments:
Yum...I love barbecue. I do love it with some SC mustard sauce though. We didn't end up having any snow that stuck to the ground where I live. It was on the cars and outside furniture though. They had about 1/2 inch in Columbia though. I hope you and the little ones stay warm!!
Awww...you poor things! The temp here was 8 degrees yesterday morning. Today it's a balmy 35! LOL :) The cold when you're not used to it sure is a shock to the system--even when you are used to it! We're having Pulled Beef BBQ tonight. Looks like some of the ingredients are similar. So far it smells yummy!
So what did you think of the pulled pork??
It was 17 degrees here after lunch. High tomorrow is 25. That's typical for CO, but I bet you guys were cold!
Post a Comment