Tuesday, February 3, 2009

48 things about me!

Here are the rules - post this list on your blog replacing my answers with yours. Tag people to do the same thing. If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU!48 Questions... I did it, now it's your turn to share.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? The actress Jennifer O'Neil. My parents were going to name me Monika Kristina and she told my cousins. Their daughter was born two months before me and they called her Monica Christina! My Mom was not about to have us share a name so when she saw this actress in a movie, she said she knew that was the name!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Friday night when we were watching Fireproof with Kirk Cameron. If you haven't seen it, please do! It's an incredible movie!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?Yes.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked turkey (with bacon and tomato on a croissant)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?Three, 2 boys and a girl.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?Yes.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?Yes.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fruit Loops or Frosted Flakes

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?No, but mostly because I wear sandals!

12. MANICURE OR PEDICURE? Pedicure.......manicure's don't last long when you was dishes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? chocolate chip

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? eyes

15. RED OR PINK?Pink

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?Hair

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?My family out of state........

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?Sure.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?purple thermal long johns and slippers

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? HGTV House Hunters

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cupcake Pink

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?Fresh mowed grass, beach

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?My husband

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?Yes...

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?Whatever my kids are playing – football, cheerleading, gymnastics, dirt bikes.........

27. HAIR COLOR? Light brown

28. EYE COLOR?brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?No, glasses for reading only

30. FAVORITE FOOD?Chicken. homemade pinto beans, crinkle cut french fries with watermelon for dessert

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? At home it was Fireproof...........at the theater it was Hairspray

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?light green

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?Neither, I love the fall!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?It depends on the person. Mostly hugs.

36. HIGH SCHOOL or COLLEGE? College! I love everything about college.........lifelong friends!

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Not really sure.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Don't know.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Dave Ramsey

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? pictures of my daughter

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?Bachelor

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)fan in the background or rain/thunder

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?Not really either......Fleetwood Mac!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?Hawaii from the west and Germany from the east

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nothing that I can think of...........

46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN? California

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?Everyone’s.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?In college........we were at a university homecoming meeting and Craig asked some silly questions and I was sarcastic (see #7, LOL). My friend said that I should invite him to the local dance place with all of us, so I did, and we all went out. Then the next night we met at the library and talked for 5 hours! From that point forward we were together all the time! He's my rock!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Ahh.. Monika! I may have to call you that now. : ) LOL

I go back to work Feb. 25th.. just around the corner.. sigh...

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

This is so cute! I might have to do it myself.

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I was named after Jill St John the actress!