Well spring break at the casa has been COLD! Poor kiddos had to spend two days inside due to the high winds and cooler temps! Today is glorious though and I'm hoping it stays nice for Good Friday and Easter weekend!
Speaking of glorious, there is an AWESOME giveaway going on at From the land of cotton... She is giving away a monogrammed beach towel, a tervis tumbler of your choice, and a surprise beach bag. I love tervis tumblers so this is great to be able to personalize one! Woo Hoo
So head over and enter the giveaway!!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting about my giveaway and becoming a follower- I'm glad you found me!
Sorry you have been sick. I hope you are feeling better. My youngest was up all night with a high fever. I have been MIA here in blogville but am slowly returning. I did get the give away items in the mail and loved the fiber one bars and all the fun bath stuff.
Hope you have a wonderful Easter.
Linda
Post a Comment