Friday, June 26, 2009

Rest in Peace

What a week this has been! A very sad week to be sure. We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the families of these very special people.

Last week started out sad for our family as my husband's Aunt Noreen passed away last week. She lived in California with her daughter Darla and granddaughter Noel.

Also passing away were:

Ed McMahon.........

and Michael Jackson...........wow, was this a shocker! I couldn't believe my ears when I heard about him passing away.

and Farrah Fawcett. So sad indeed!


For many of us these were people of our generation..........who didn't want their hair to flip like Farrah Fawcett. And the dance moves of MJ were out of this world. Even the music stars of today have had influence from MJ and his performances.
Rest in Peace and May God bless your families as they go thru this time.
*pictures from the web

1 comment:

Linda said...

Beautifully said. Hope you are doing well. I am not finding much time to blog, I still lurk though.
Hope you are having a great day.