Monday, June 1, 2009

Time flies............


I've been running ragged lately. We have four, no make that three more days of school for the year. I can't believe it~ I'm looking forward to the break. I made the decision not to do any summer activities for the most part. Not only will it save money but it'll make for a more relaxing summer. I will be working from home in the mornings and then doing things with the kids in the afternoons. I've signed them up for free bowling at http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/ . If you haven't done that, check it out and see if there are lanes near you that are participating! My plan is to take them at least twice a week, although they can bowl two games every single day till the last day of August for FREE! We just don't live that close to the bowling center and I don't want to make it a pain. LOL


The rest of this week has me running in all sorts of directions. Not only am I working but I will be volunteering in Shelby's class on Wednesday. They have a Nature Hike and then a kindergarten picnic. On Thursday Brandon 'graduates' from the fifth grade (wow, that is hard to believe!) in the morning then we are taking him out to lunch. That evening Dylan has a graduation banquet for eighth grade. I can't believe my boys are finishing up milestone years in just days! It seems like yesterday that they were little babies. Time does go by very fast!


Have a great week!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You are for the summer today, right? Yippee!! : )

Anonymous said...

I have met Brad Paisleand he is sooo nice!
Pamela

Anonymous said...

That should be Brad Paisley
Pamela