Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School


Well, it's that time of year again! Yep, Back to School! The kids started back today. I can't believe I have kid's in all three levels of school now. Dylan started at the high school, Brandon at the middle school, and Shelby is still at the elementary school. We figured out that in four years when Brandon starts high school and Dylan will be a senior, Shelby will still be in elementary school. I'll have a couple of years with no one in middle school! Incredible!
Yesterday we had hoped to spend a relaxing day on the lake with some friends but the weather didn't allow for it, so we hung around the house and prepared for school. We got the bookbags ready, lunch money ready, and clothes out for today! Then we decided to use some of our gift cards and coupons to go to Olive Garden for dinner. They have this Pasta Bowl thing going on now where you can eat all that you want for only $8.95. It was good! I ended up getting my second bowl to go, which was nice for lunch today! Plus I used a $4 off two meals coupon so it was even a better deal!
I also haven't found a teaching job. I am still looking and hoping that something comes up still. I would have thought my experience would have been a good thing, but I guess not. I'm wondering if God has different plans for me??
Well, off to finish the laundry and cut some coupons. I need to plan my meals for the week and run to the grocery store.
Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Julianne Hendrickson said...

Thanks for stopping by today! God always has a different plan from mine...but it does make life interesting, doesn't it?