Sunday, December 6, 2009

UCF Homecoming/Pi Phi Reunion

In November we had a mini reunion for my college sorority, Pi Beta Phi! It was held the same weekend as the University of Central Florida's homecoming weekend! We had a fabulous time! It's funny how you don't see each other in a few years and you connect right back up! Now with Facebook we have been able to get back in touch with each other and it's awesome! I've had a chance to go to lunch with several of my 'sisters', talk on the phone, see each other over the summer, etc.

Here are some pictures of the Family picnic day. We all met at Teresa's house in Oviedo. She has a beautiful home and was so nice to welcome us all into her home for this great day!













We've already decided that we have to do this again, and more often! I love my Pi Phi sisters and my time spent in college with my sorority!

1 comment:

A said...

Just browsing through blogs and happened to come by yours - neat to see that you're from the University of Central Florida as I'm heading down there as a freshman in August. Glad to hear you enjoyed it, hopefully I have lots to look forward to! :)