Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chocolate Cheerios


Have y'all tried the new Chocolate Cheerios yet? Wow! When I was asked by BlogSpark to try this new cereal out, I couldn't resist! My kid's are HUGE cereal eaters and sometimes grow tired of the stockpile that we have. So when they saw this box in the pantry, you could have heard bells chiming all the way around the world. ROFL Ok, not so far, but you get my point I'm sure. :)
The kid's 'had to' taste it right away so they each had a bowl for a snack after school. I like to eat dry cereal so I snacked a little too. I have to say that we all really liked the cereal! You could taste the 'cheerio' (not sure what makes that taste but you know you are eating cheerios) but it has this wonderful blend of chocolate yumminess too. I could totally see buying this cereal for the kid's!


Thanks to General Mills and Blog Spark for this wonderful tasting opportunity!
If you are interested in winning one of these gift sets, please leave a comment for me. Let me know if you've tried this cereal before and if so, what did you think. Also be sure to include an email address. :) I will leave the comments open till 9 a.m. on Monday, February 22. I will draw a winner around noon on Monday. Good Luck!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

I never knew these existed! I swear, coming back to the US I'm in awe every time I go to the grocery store. We've missed out on so many new products! My family has given up going grocery shopping with me since I like to walk down EVERY aisle just to see what we've been missing!

Creatively, Carol said...

these sound awesome! What a great way to get that chocolate taste while on a diet! I want one of these :)

Carol
www.CreativelyCarol.blogspot.com

Kim Fisher said...

just noticed these at WalMart about 2 weeks ago. grabbed a box and they were gone in one day! I only got one little handful, dry, so will have to get another box and try them out with milk.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, chocolate cheerios!!?? I haven't tried them, but being both a chocolate lover and a cheerios freak, I bet they are super yummy!