Monday, March 8, 2010

Sweet Sunday Morning Sweetness giftpack giveaway!


I'm SO excited to bring this great give-a-way to you! Our family loves Pillsbury sweet rolls. It's a favorite every time we have guests over and sometimes as an evening snack! Yummy!!

Have you tried the sweet rolls from Pillsbury?

For this giveaway, please leave a comment and let me know if you've tried the sweet rolls before and what you think of them? Did you know there were different flavors? If so, which is your favorite?

You have till Friday, March 12th at 6 p.m. to leave a comment. I will do the drawing and post to the blog. Please make sure I have contact information for you as well!


This giveaway is provided by the folks over at Pillsbury and MyBlogSpark!

7 comments:

Beth said...

Definitely a fave over here! I really enjoy the orange kind...or the regular...or the grands LOL! :)
bsteen77athotmaildotcom

BTW, how are things going? I'm "on break" from SDI; doesn't make sense for me to work w/ childcare costs right now. Hoping to maybe go back in a year or so. Are you still working for Craig?

Julie said...

We like the grands :) Never tried the orange kind..mmmm might have to do that!
Julie
(jafrajewels@yahoo.com)

Julie said...

We like the Grandds! Have never tried the orange ones - might have to do that! ;)

Missy said...

We love the sweet rolls. We eat them every Saturday morning for breakfast. Our fave is the Grands with Cinnabon Icing. Alex loves them. He was mad at me this past Saturday because I forgot to buy them. I think he has forgiven me.

Missy

Ansbaughmom said...

You know me and I love sweets-I actually have a package of these in my fridge that we havent tried yet. Would love to have more!!! Hope yall have a great week!! Thanks for doing these cool contests!!

Jennifer said...

Pillsbury sweet rolls are a Christmas Tradition in my home...and my sister's and have been since we were kids. Everyone gets up and opens their stockings, then we have Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls (must have one pan of orange and one of cinnamon-it's part of the tradition!), THEN we open presents.

Kathy Ferguson ilfl2g@yahoo.com said...

Jennifer - I am quickly learning that you are a woman with many many many talents and you are a pretty awesome person too. Now back to the sweet rolls, we LOVE them the only problem we have is Ryan would eat them all if I let him! We haven't tried the orange ones, though but the rest are the best.