Sunday, October 17, 2010

YoPlait Whips!






I have had an opportunity thru My Blog Spark to try out some YoPlait Whips and to do a little giveaway. I've never really been into yogurt, but this was a great way to try something different!



Yoplait Whips! yogurt is currently available in nine delectable flavors – Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Raspberry, Key Lime Pie, Lemon Burst, Orange Créme, Peaches ‘N Cream, Raspberry Mousse, Strawberry Mist, and Vanilla Créme.



I tried the Chocolate Mousse and it was great! It tasted just like Chocolate Mousse! My kid's liked it too, even my daughter! :) She's picky so that's a good thing! LOL



You can visit http://www.myblogspark.com/uc/main/332b/ to download a printable coupon for $0.55 towards the purchase of any (2) cups of Yoplait Whips! yogurt today!


As part of the My Blog Spark program I was able to give away a YoPlait set just like I received!

Congratulations!



Disclaimer: I was not paid any money for the review. The opinions are my own and I was not asked to say anything in particular about the product featured. A special thank you to both YoPlait and My Blog Spark for the opportunity to do this review!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Huh. I never thought to freeze the whips. That's pretty neat. This blogspark thing has great giveaways. I should start a blog! :)