Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!


Where has the time gone? Wow, I just realized that I blogged 2 times in 2011! Crazy, huh. I have to say that I am very excited that 2011 is now behind us and we are looking forward to great things from 2012!


I try not to make resolutions but I am thinking this year my resoultions will be quite simple. One is that I am going to make sure that we plan more 'family time' activities this year. As I look at my children and realize that my oldest will be a graduating senior next year I want to make sure that we spend a lot of quality time together as a family. I already know that this year will be spent visiting colleges in the state and the neighboring states.


My second resolution will be to get back to my couponing! While I have never stopped couponing, my savings have not been as good as they could be, so I'm making a plan to get back to what I really enjoy!


Last year I did a word of the year and I have to admit, that while I didn't blog about it, I do think I kept up with my word of the year. I had to believe that things will get better and I do think that God is there for me and my family. My word this year is 'Hope'. I have hope for a future, hope for some positive change, hope for good things.


May you find that God blesses you in 2012!


3 comments:

Linda said...

Yay!! a post!! Happy New Year friend. Here's to hoping we can both do more than 2 posts in 2012.
Blessings,
Linda

Jessica said...

Happy New Year! : ) I'm with you on more family time.. relationships are the most important. Everything else is just "stuff!" : )

Linda said...

Hope! Love it!