Monday, January 28, 2008

Bloggy Carnival Giveaway!!


I decided that I would put up this item for the Bloggy Carnival: Creative Memories fun thank you gifts!

Fun Brown Clutch with wrist strap and a shoulder strap, both straps are detachable.
It features a snap enclosure on the front. When closed there are to front slots to hold two of your photos.

How it works: All you do is leave me a comment on this post. I will be closing comments at noon on Friday, February 1st. I will be chosing a winner by using the random number chooser thingy and posting the winner on Friday, February 1st by 5pm EST You do not need to have a blog, but I do ask for a valid email address. And I'm sorry, but I do need to ask that you have a U.S. address in order to win.

Good luck!

*******UPDATE********Giveaway chance closed, drawing at 12:00 noon Eastern time..... Please feel free to browse my blog. :o)

95 comments:

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Geri said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!! Fun, Fun, Fun!!! Please count me in !
gerijones64@hotmail.com

Deb said...

Oh this looks like a very cool clutch! :)

CrystalGB said...

This is very pretty. Thanks for the chance.

Beth said...

What fun! Count me in.

Deborah in Atlanta said...

Looks like this is right down my alley - please enter me in your contest. If I win, you can contact me at dmj53@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

That's cute!

Shalee said...

I think that is an adorable clutch!

Zaankali said...

Please count me in.
Smiles!

Musings of a Housewife said...

So cute! count me in. Looks like you did it right, although I can't find you on Shannon's site. There are like 300 already! LOL!!

Lorie said...

This is so cute!

Megan said...

Thanks for this great giveaway!

Teri said...

Awesome! thanks for the cool prize offering!

Jessica said...

How neat is that!

Anonymous said...

Great give-away and great looking family. :)

michelle said...

What a great prize. I really like the little camera on the strap. I would love to be entered in your giveaway.

Michelle
www.northofthe49.com
michelle (at) northofthe49 (dot) com

mommaz said...

ok, i've not seen another like this, definitly worth winning!

Britni said...

This is really cute and perfect for a quick trip to the store. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Stop by my place to win a bath set & candles or one of two copies of a book I'm giving away.

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings

Mommy said...

I would love a chance to win. Thank you giving away such a nice gift!

Bree said...

Ohh- please enter me! Thanks!

Marcia said...

That is beautiful!

Sweetpeas said...

How cute! Count me in!

peg42 said...

I just love clutches. Thanks for the giveaway.

The Chatty Housewife said...

nw_wife(at)hotmail(dot)com

I have never owned a clutch, so this would be fun, I hope I win!

Momof4 said...

I didn't know that CM offered these! Adorable. I'd love a chance to win this purse. All CM products I've ever used have been top quality. Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Mystnrayne said...

would love this for my niece, please enter me.

Carrie said...

Thanks for the give away! I would love to use that purse when traveling!

Snowbird said...

What a darling purse. I would love to win it. Count me in.

fyjules said...

Great contest, please pick me.

Anonymous said...

I have a US military address (in Japan) can I join?
grace [at] sandierpastures dot com

Re said...

wow great giveaway! count me in to win!

Anonymous said...

Darling!
I'd love to be entered. And have a great day!

Angela said...

Looks like a great prize!! Please enter me!!

Always Faith said...

ooh how cool! great giveaway! enter me please! thanks!

jayedee said...

great giveaway! please throw my name in the hat! good luck everyone!

Stacie said...

Please throw my name into the hat!

Anonymous said...

Sounds Great
Enter me please for the giveaway!
palmersf@comcast.net

LadySnow said...

Please add my name!

Hélène said...

Please enter me.

tlcfromtn said...

Thanks for the great giveaway!

ahiltz said...

What a great giveaway! Thanks for doing this!
ahiltzy@yahoo.com

Ginny said...

How cute, I haven't seen those. Love the background of your blog!

Amy said...

Thanks for a chance to win, I love the layout of you page

Rebecca said...

Very cute. Count me in. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway! count me in.
sweetanlo92292@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Enter me in! Very cute!!

laura_licious101(@)hotmail(dot)com

Jennifer said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

lovely!

Anonymous said...

enter me please. ernestsgirl82@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Creative Memories products! Please enter me!

fizzledink (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

i love it :)
mom2boys42@gmail.com

Stacey Moore said...

please enter us in your awesome contest!! thanks so much!!

Valerie said...

great prize!

Tracy DeLuca said...

very cute, count me in!

goalmom said...

Very stylish! Please enter me.

Tes283 said...

Very cute and brown. Nice.
Thank you for this give-a-way.

T'aowyn said...

So cute. And I like wyour background design.

taowyn (at) gmail (dot) com

Kristan said...

Ooh! I like!

Keryn said...

I hope I win! Thanks for the giveaway. My email addy is in my blogger profile, just in case I'm lucky.

mommyofmany said...

Thanks for a great giveaway!!!

Anonymous said...

Enter me please. katie_mmartin [at]yahoo(dot)com

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

OMGosh! That is the CUTEST.PURSE.EVAH! Thanks for entering me!

chrissyingalt@yahoo.com

Rebecca said...

Cute clutch! It would be fun to have a smaller purse to carry when the kids aren't with me. Thanks!

Stacey said...

very cute!

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

Love it! Thanks for the contest.

Taryn said...

Thanks for hosting a great giveaway!

Eden said...

Oh, do enter me! I'd totally love to win! Generous giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Please enter me. :)
internationalfreebies AT gmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I'd love to win.

Melissa said...

This is really neat! Please enter me! Thanks!
MamasBabiesx4@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love the clutch. Please enter me.

Pam

afriend@netcommander.com

Karen said...

This is so nice, thank you!

kpuleski at gmail dot com

Uniquely Yours said...

Thanks I love small purses.

Anonymous said...

This is cute!

anastasia_falling@yahoo.com

Theresa N. said...

I'd love to win this!!

Meagan said...

Great giveaway! Count me in!

Kathie said...

count me in

Angela said...

Great giveaway! Id love to have it!

Staci @ 7 on a Shoestring said...

Sounds great! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Please enter me. Thanks so much.
Heidi
sweet_soul_sistermi@yahoo.com

Lisa Garner said...

That an adorable cluch!! I would be thrilled to win. (: Thanks for the great giveaway!

Romie said...

Definitely need a new clutch - please count me in

Gloria said...

Please add me :)

Angela said...

Very nice, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is beautiful. Please enter me for the giveaway :)
hmsch@bellsouth.net

Linda SS said...

Oh boy - places to show off my adorable little grandkids:) Thanks for the chance to win.

Unknown said...

Please enter me in your contest

Cmerie said...

thanks

CozyMoments said...

I would love to be entered in your giveaway! :) Thank You. :)

c allen said...

thank you for a great contest!

Anonymous said...

Cute clutch!

partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Rockin' Mama said...

Count me in please!


jasonncaryn at yahoo dot com

paryjeja said...

great purse

sweetsue said...

I really like that little purse. Please enter me.