Friday, January 11, 2008

Grey's Anatomy!

It's back! Yeah!! What an awesome Thursday night we had here. :o) After picking up the kiddos at school I had to run to the post office and to Walmart. Then we stopped by Game Stop to trade in some games and then back home. I left for an hour or so and Craig stayed with the kids so I could go to a beautiful jewelry party. More on that later.

After I got home, I saw that it was time for Grey's Anatomy to begin. Much to my great joy I was greeted with a brand NEW episode! Yoo Hoo And this one was a pretty good one to boot. I love this show even though I can't stand blood and guts type stuff. So it makes me even happier when the shows are not consumed with that type of stuff. In all the years that I have watch GA I have only missed one show on purpose, and that's because the previews grossed me out so much. LOL

And to top off this great event, on Sunday night there will be a new Brothers & Sisters show. That's my second favorite!! My third favorite is seasonal.........Dancing with the Stars! I am getting a semi-fix with the challenge of Bruno and Carrie, but in all honesty it is NOT the same! Bring back the dances! LOL

Ok, so before I was sharing that I went to a jewelry party last night. The jewelry is Silpada. I've never been a huge jewelry person before but this stuff is so nice! I love how light it is and how trendy it looks. I bought one pair of earrings last night. I also brought home the biz info..........hmmmm??? I have to ponder on that one! :o)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I was so excited about Gray's! I didn't expect it to be new - so I was pleasantly surprised! LOVE THAT SHOW!

B said...

Are you the Jennifer that left a comment on my blog? Your name didn't link to your blog...but you're the only Jennifer on Jessica's blogroll? I'd love to make you a header..e mail me. brandy_foshe at yahoo.com

The Hickmans said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I was surprised at all the Christian blogging women out there- it was so encouraging. I LOVE Grey's Anatomy, also!! We haven't had cable in over 2 years, but we used to get a couple of channels with bunny ears. Now, we get NOTHING, so I won't be able to watch Grey's. Oh well, we have really good family time every night, playing games, peek-a-boo and chase around the house. Who needs T.V. when they have a one-year-old?!

Musings of a Housewife said...

I love Silpada! Just discovered it recently and debated consulting too. Not gonna do it, but I think it would be fun if my kids were older.

I think I'm the last person on earth not watching Grey's. Too late to start now, probably.

Mel said...

Okay we have way to much in common, at least with our tv. Grey's, Brothers and Sisters, Depserate Housewives, and Lost are shows I never miss. I was so excited to have them back but it looks like now they are going to break them up because of the writer's strike. Yuck!