Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sea World!


Sea World

It's hard to believe the weekend is but days away! The kids do not have school on Friday (Teacher workday b/c report cards come out on January 30) and on Monday (MLK Day). So we were thinking of what to do. I don't want to go too far because the weather has been unpredictable for weeks. So we thought about going to Sea World! I did some checking on their website and they have some great programs and additions to the park.

http://seaworld.com/orlando/default.aspx

We haven't really gone for awhile. The boys took a one week camp last year (and will again this year) so I thought this would be fun.

I also saw the most exciting part and that is they have their resident special where you pay for one day and get the rest of the year for FREE ! Gotta love that!

So what are you doing for the long weekend?

2 comments:

B said...

Sounds like fun! I wanted to touch base and let you know I have not forgotten about you! Should have your stuff to you to proof by the time you get back from your weekend getaway!

Kelly said...

How fun!!!!! It must be great to live in FL!
No long weekend for me. :-( But I love a weekend anyway!