Oh, it's a sad day in the neighborhood! The Gators lost today 41-35 at the Citrus Bowl! It was a sharp game but in the end Michigan won. So sad!
Wow, can you believe it's already 2008? I can't. Today we spent the whole day putting up all the holiday decorations. I actually took the time this year to go thru all the boxes to see what I want to keep and what I want to toss. I cleared enough out that I had a full bin left empty. Incredible. I also started to organize my closet. I think that'll be a whole day in and of itself! Our house feels so empty now, but believe it or not, I like it. It feels like a fresh start. I always love when fall arrives............first it means Gator football! Then it's fall decorating, which is my all time favorite............I love the crisp fall leaves and colors. After that it's Christmas and all the merriment of the season. But as sad as it is to take down all the decorations, in the same light it is refreshing.
The tree is gone!
Tomorrow I am scheduling most of my day in my daughter's room! She has spent the last few days playing with ALL of her Christmas toys and introducing them to her old toys! LOL I'm too exhausted to tackle this room today...........so if you are looking for me, check in her room! LOL
The little Princess room!
Have a great day! Talk to you soon!!!

1 comment:
Well - I'm sorry about FL's loss - I always root for the SEC. But I'm also glad that AR is not the only SEC team to lose their bowl game.
Good luck cleaning out your daughter's room!
Post a Comment