The pictures are awful as it showed over 20 semi-trucks that were damaged and/or even burnt to ashes.
It's so sad because these people left their homes doing their usual routines of going to work or families traveling to Disney World and this tragedy occured.
At this point, the only numbers they know are 4 confirmed dead and 40 critically injured. They still can't get to all the cars because of the burnt vehicles.
If you would like to see the footage, visit our local news station at: www.wftv.com
Please take a minute and say a prayer for everyone involved.
4 comments:
Oh that is terrible. One thing I'm reminded over and over is you just never know when in an instance - your life can change. WE have to savor every minute!
That is horrible. Certainly in my prayers.
I saw this on the news yesterday. My son (7) was very concerned because his cousin lives in Florida. We were trying to explain that Florida is very big and she wasn't around there, but you are right there were so many involved who were just doing their daily thing. Our prayers are with everybody!
You know, I saw that on the world news. They said it was like a 50 car pile up really early in the morning. How horrible! I cannot even imagine!
Post a Comment