Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dance War!



Ok, so is anyone else into the dancing reality shows? I love Dancing with the Stars and have watched faithfully since it began. So when ABC announced that they were doing the Dance Wars between Carrie Ann and Bruno, I was a bit worried.


Well, I've been watching each week and I have to say I really like it. I guess the dancing shows to me are like American Idol to others. I like several things about this show.........first it is based on 'real people' from across the nation. Second it includes singing and dancing. And third, the audience decides which group stays and goes. I like that.


Team Carrie Ann has won two weeks in a row. They seem to have a great chemistry and also seem to enjoy what they are doing. Elizabeth is a stand out right now because when she came on board she wasn't the best dancer but has proved to grow each week. Another stand out would be Chris. He seems to have a lot of 'malfunction' on things like his mic not working or the sound not being on, but he continues like a pro.
Team Bruno unfortunately isn't picking the best songs. Zach is by far the best singer and dancer on the team. But Kelsey is gaining on him. She had a fantastic run last night with her performance. Last night they lost one more member of this group so they are down to four. I think it will be interesting how they fare next week with the four of them.

5 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...

I haven't seen it!! I must be missing out!

Kelly said...

Jennifer - I didn't get your e-mail about the ear candles - try again: mrskellystamps@yahoo.com.

Jamie said...

Thanks Jennifer!

We are not looking for this little one to be quite as big as our previous 2.

Jamie said...

Me Again... I do not have your email address so I thought I would just leave another comment.

I just saw the Creative Memories link on your site. Are you a Consultant? I am too!! Well, more just a hobbyist who likes their albums and wants the discount instead of paying full price.

I just thought I would say "Hi" to my CM friend!!

Take Care!