Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What a wonderful Wii-k


What a week we have had and it's only Tuesday! If you recall, I received a Blackberry Curve 2 for V-Day. So yesterday I was going to run some errands to the mall, but it started raining so hard that I decided to stay in town. I went to Walmart to pick up a few items, then I headed over to the AT&T store to get a cover for the phone. Next door to phone store is a Game Stop so I thought I'd pop in and see if they happen to have a Wii in stock. You see my boys call the store at least 4 times a week, since the beginning of January to see if they have any. Well, yesterday must have been the day because the truck had just dropped off 4 Wii's! I had to laugh because as I was paying someone else walked in and asked for one. Less then 10 minutes and two gone! It was even better because we had a gift card there and I ended up paying half of how much it cost! Yeah! Then we went back to the store after gymnastics and the kids traded out some games and their PS2 system. So we were able to get 2 games and a docking station! Double yeah!
The boys came home and after homework, set up the system and played a couple of games of bowling. They had a great time! I'll post some pictures of them playing later!

3 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

YAY! And how cool that you could use your gift card. It's really, really fun isn't it? I think it's a fabulous system.

Jessica said...

My hubby is jealous, just so you know! : )

The Hickmans said...

Yeah- you got it!