Sunday, February 24, 2008

The World's Biggest Tea Party!

I had to share that my daughter was so excited because she got to see the 'ponies live'. :o) Imagine life size colorful ponies dancing on a stage at a venue near you and that's what she experienced!

She was invited to the 'party' with her 'sister best friend'. They are the cutest because they call themselves 'sisters best friends' all the time. And if they ever fuss, which they do to, they become 'cousins'! It's a hoot!


Here is the little Princess at the tea party.

The stage was all aglow with the lighting of the ponies.
The ponies dancing and trying to help PinkyPie because she was sad that there would be no tea party!
More ponies dancing~



4 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Very cute! My 5 year old would LOVE this.

The Hickmans said...

Awe! She will cherish those memories forever!

Kelly said...

That looks so fun!!!! I bet she had a blast!

Jessica said...

I have a friend who saw this is Northwest Arkansas! Her daughter loved it too. Your little girl has a cute shirt on!