
So while doing laundry, I spent the afternoon making three pans of lasagna with brownies! Yummo! I was making one pan for a friend of mine who had surgery yesterday and I am making her family a meal. I made a second pan for our family for dinner and found that I had enough for a third pan! So I am freezing one for next week. I am not a cook by any stretch of the imagination, but I do try. Hubby laughs because I love to watch Racheal Ray (remember my cookware!) . Last week I bought the garbage bowl! Ok, not that I really needed that but boy do I love it! It really is easier to make one trip to the garbage then 15 or 20! I know any bowl would do, but I really enjoy seeing the orange bowl on my counter! LOL
After the laundry and lasagna, I cleaned both bathrooms! This is usually one of the chores for the boys but I like to do the deep clean because they just don't seem to do it. ROFL Speaking of bathrooms, check out this one that I found online. It's in my 'album of ideas'! Thanks again Jessica for that great idea!

So now I'm sitting here checking blogs and writing this blog. Afterwards, I am going to watch Beverly Hills 90210 on reruns! I love this show! In fact, we named our boys after two characters on this show! I wasn't that into the girl names so we went with one from a favorite movie!
Oh and finally last night we decided to 'throw caution to the wind' and change our family movie night! I saw that our movie rental place had 'The Bee' movie available and I have wanted to see it for months. This has to be the cutest, funniest movie out right now! Hubby and I were laughing so hard. The majority of the movie was good clean humor. There was a sub-text of how the bee colony works but nothing was 'out there' -- if that makes sense. Overall, a very cute movie! I'd give it 5 popcorns!
1 comment:
Oh...you go right ahead and mix all you want in your new festive bowl! I'm the same way! It just makes me happier to cook when I get to use fun things!
Post a Comment