I was visiting over at Musings of a Housewife and saw her meme for the day. I've got some stuff going on and thought I'd do this as my mind is at a loss of what else to post. :o)
What I was doing 10 years ago: Wow, it's hard to believe but hubby and I had a two year old and a newborn baby boy! We lived in a cute little cottage house. I taught 6th grade Language Arts and Reading and hubby was in outside sales as a pharmaceutical rep.
5 Things on my To Do List today:
1. Go to the sportsman show
2. Laundry
3. Return some shirts at JCPenney's
4. Go to TJ Maxx
5. Set up hubby's new Blackberry Curve
Snacks I Enjoy: goldfish, Wolfgang Chocolate peanut clusters, Dove Chocolate, and toasted cinnamon chestnuts
Things I would do if I were a Billionaire: Pay off the house, Pay off any bills that we have, set up the kids' for the future, and travel. Then when traveling I'd love to do some work with this gardening project that I heard about on the Racheal Ray show.
3 of my Bad Habits: procrastinating, doing too much at one time, and twirling my hair
5 places I have lived: California and Florida..........sorry that's it.
5 Jobs I have had: Cashier at Publix, Event planner, teacher, marketing/pr director, and outside sales in educational products.
Well, off to the sportsman show now. I'd love to see what your meme looks like. Let me know if you join in!
No comments:
Post a Comment