Friday, March 7, 2008

What's your favorite soap?


I don't know why I have been thinking about soap lately but I have been! I guess the main reason is that there are a couple that I have found that I just LOVE!





One is from Shaklee, and it's called the Get Clean soap. It's a fresh smelling soap. Perfect for any area that you would like soap.


Another is called Koala Pals and is in my kids' bathroom. I love this soap because it is foam based. So it seems that we don't waste a lot when the kids wash their hands constantly. I can't complain that they wash all the time, so it's nice that this is concentrated and they don't use a lot in order to keep clean.
I really like this one from Method! Try Ginger Yuzu or Sea Minerals. These smell wonderful and light. Plus the bottle is pretty cool!




And finally from the Savannah Bee company (you can find at Bath & Body Works too!), is the Blackberry soap that is made of honey! It's a refreshing scent of pure blackberries. The cool thing is that there is a matching lotion that makes this a perfect set for the kitchen or bathroom counters!


I'd love to learn about some more soaps. What do you use??

1 comment:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

So are you a Melaleuca girl? 'Cause we've used the Koala Pals soap/toothpaste/shampoo forEVER!

I actually JUST ended 3.5 years of Melaleuca, and only because I have WAY too much stuff. If you looked under my kitchen sink and saw the 8 bottles of MelaMagic, you would die laughing. And my linen closet is full of lotion and toothpaste. I'm not going to be buying that stuff for a long, long time.

If you're not a Melaleuca girl, then just disregard this comment... LOL!