Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dancing with the Stars update

I have to admit that I am a bit shocked at last night's elimination. By all accounts the dancing on Monday night was pretty decent. There were a few dances that I was less then thrilled with but overall it wasn't that bad.

Last night Julianne Hough and her partner Adam was eliminated. I grant you they weren't the best but they weren't the worst either. LOL Priscella Presley was also in the bottom two. Her partner, Louis, looked shocked that they weren't the pair eliminated! I had to laugh.

So I figured I'd do a little predicting on who I think will win and the order from the winner down..........

Kristy Yamaguchi
Jason Taylor
Mario
Marlee Matlin
Marissa Jaret Winokur
Shanon Elizabeth
Christian De La Fuente
Priscilla Presely

How about you? Any thoughts on who might win season 6 of DWTS?

1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

I used to LOVE dancing with the stars! We haven't had cable in 2 years, and I miss Dancing... and Idol sooooo much!