Hi Jennifer! Thank you for your comment on my blog! Your site is very cute as well. It looks like you have a very nice family and I'll look forward to reading in the future :) Hope the pictures turn out good!Becky
Picture day! I used to love that. I always loved getting my picture taken. I still do...if I'm feeling skinny!
Are we going to get to see the pictures?
Yep, once they come in I'll take a picture of the picture. LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi Jennifer! Thank you for your comment on my blog! Your site is very cute as well. It looks like you have a very nice family and I'll look forward to reading in the future :) Hope the pictures turn out good!
Becky
Picture day! I used to love that. I always loved getting my picture taken. I still do...if I'm feeling skinny!
Are we going to get to see the pictures?
Yep, once they come in I'll take a picture of the picture. LOL
Post a Comment