
Usually around here Momma doesn't get the new toys, it's usually hubby or the kids. Lately I've been eyeing the new iTouch and loved the features and the bigger screen. So I started saving my money from my scrapbook and toy inventory (I belonged to a couple of different direct sales companies and had inventory leftover). I still have some inventory left but I did move a lot in the last week or two. Yeah! More closet space for me again! LOL
Anyhoo, hubby bought me the iPod Classic around November as a beleted birthday present. It's been freezing when watching movies so I called Sam's (where he bought it) and asked what could be done. Since it was under the store warranty and I had the receipt they said I could exchange it for another classic or even upgrade it to the Touch or get my money back! Music to my ears! I decided to upgrade to the Touch! Woo Hoo! So we've been enjoying the new toy here at home. I also took it to my daughter's ballet class and was able to enjoy a movie while waiting!
2 comments:
Yea!! That sounds awesome. What fun. Isn't it nice to get something new for yourself now and again. :)
I love it! I still don't have an ipod and want to get one.
Enjoy your week!
Post a Comment