
Where does the time go? My oldest will be 13 on Saturday.........it still feels like just yesterday that he was born. We are usually away on some sort of family vacation around his birthday every year but this year he has asked us to go another time. LOL So we decided to go back to Cypress Garden's on Friday (tomorrow). The park gives out a free admission for anytime within the next week, so we'll go back tomorrow and hang out in the water park area for most of the day. I have to still upload the pictures from Saturday so I'll do that this weekend and post. LOL

We are also going to the mall so I can head to the Lush store! Have you experienced any Lush products?? Oh my goodness..........you must! Lush products are vegan/natural products. I am in love with the shampoo bars and the bubble bars. For those of you who like to take a good bubble bath, these are just the ticket! They smell heavenly and bubble like you wouldn't believe. One little bubble bar lasts for a good 8 to 10 uses.

The other great item is their shampoo bars! I've never used a bar for shampoo and when a friend of mine told me about the shampoo, I didn't believe it. But these bars actually do exactly what they say! I have the seanick bar which says it will give volume to your hair. Guess what? It does!
One of our family traditions is that we allow whoever is the birthday honoree the choice of their dinner........whether it is going out somewhere to their favorite restaurant or having me cook their favorite meal. I'm not quite sure where we will go this weekend but I'll be sure to report on it when I post again. LOL
Happy Birthday D! We love you!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to your little guy!
Hope you have a fun time celebrating this weekend.
OMG!!! Too funny about the birthdays!! Happy Birthday to your THIRTEEN year old!! WOW! That's awesome!
Have a fun and safe weekend!
Nice meeting you Jennifer. I will visit again.
Happy Birthday to your son. Those teen years can be fun. :) I have never heard of Lush. It sounds like something I will have to try, especially the shampoo bar.
Blessings,
Linda
Have a fun birthday weekend! I wish we had a LUSH around here!
Thank you for visiting my blog, and I am glad you did, because now I can follow yours! Thanks for the great product tips and your son is adorable!
Post a Comment