Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A little of this and a little of that........

Ok, I'm having a mental block lately on what to write about. So I thought I'd just do some mismatch of thoughts.................

Why don't parents act like parents? I think this is on my mind because of a neighborhood kid and his Mom. Let's just say that when parents act like immature little kids, it's not hard to see where the kids get it!

Why are products that are good for the environment more expensive then those that pollute our world??

Well, I'm off to watch Tori & Dean..............have a great night!

3 comments:

B said...

I'd be happy to do a blog design for you! I have a new blog for my designs (blogsbybrandy.blogspot.com) but it's under construction....

I've learned a lot lately and my designs are getting better and better!!

Let me know! I can't wait!!

CarolinaGirl said...

I agree about the parents and the products!

Don't you just love Tori and Dean! I love it!

Heidi Zawisza said...

ummm, I watched the real housewives of ATLANTA preview for the season last night..........let's just say MAJOR DIVA alert!! Oh MY is all I can say! The season starts sometime in Sept. on Bravo. just thought you might be interested!
oh, and the next time I am in Fl, we DEFINITELY have to meet!!