Hey there! Wow, it was great to have so many people visit our blog over the last few days. It's always nice to meet new people! I hope that you all come back often and say hi and see what's going on!
The four winners have been chosen and were emailed direct about 10 minutes ago. Congrats to the winners!!!!
I did want to offer everyone the chance to get something for visiting my blog --- a $.55 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Coupon.
When you click on the link, there is no image - the coupon goes directly to your printer.
Thank you again!
Coupon link: http://bricks.coupons.com/bstart.asp?o=53431&ci=1&c=GM&p=8asJ7XWi
4 comments:
Thanks for the coupon Jennifer. Hope all is going well for you and your family.
Blessings,
Linda
Hey Jennifer!! I'm finally returning to "blog" world! lol!
I've been missing for a whole THREE days!! WHOA!
thank you for visiting my blog.....i am working on an online business and an ETSY store....so stay tuned!!
Looks like a fun giveaway.
Sorry I missed it. I have been a little behind with my site visits this week. Darn...
Post a Comment