Monday, August 25, 2008

'Dancing With the Stars' Season 7




Woo Hoo! One of my favorite all time shows is Dancing with the Stars. I think it's because it is a fun, family oriented show that I can watch with my kids. They know the drill.............it's quiet time when DWTS comes on! Very few shows command that..........the other would be Tori & Dean on Oxygen and Family Feud. I love game shows. LOL

So today they announced the contestents and I think it will be a fabulous year! On stage will be:

Daytime television legend Susan Lucci

Cooking personality and reality TV star Rocco Dispirito

Hollywood socialite and reality TV star Kim Kardashian

Two-time Olympic gold medalist and professional beach volleyball icon Misty May-Treanor

Double Olympic gold medalist and former "World's Fastest Man" Maurice Greene

Model and television host Brooke Burke

Teen actor Cody Linley

R&B diva and actress Toni Braxton

Insult comic, actor and director Jeff Ross


Veteran actress Cloris Leachman

Former NFL great Warren Sapp

Singer and actor Lance Bass

Wow, what a line-up! The show is set to start on September 22 on ABC.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I get tons of ideas from visiting HGTV's site, Rate my Space. Go there and see what you can find! : )

Heidi Zawisza said...

You are sooooo funny! DWTS is not actually one of my "watches", but I DO watch Tori and Dean!!! ha!ha!
Oh, I am going to answer your q's on the b-day party....but I am dead tired right now, and am going to bed. I will email you tomorrow girlie! BUT, I will do anything I can to help you with Shelby's party!!!!!! When is it?

Linda said...

Love the new blog design and I will probably allow myself to get sucked into this next season of Dancing. :)
Blessings,
Linda

Heidi Zawisza said...

I was just getting ready to go to bed, and your comment came through,and now I am laughing out loud!! We WOULD make great tv friends!! I love your lineup!! ha!ha!
Oh, and about the kitchen thing....I will definitely get you pics one way or another.
Love ya!!

CarolinaGirl said...

Kim K.? That will be interesting.
I love that show too! I always end up pulling for the athlete. Loved Emmitt Smith, but we are also Dallas fans, so that may have had something to do with it :)